Join the First National Bank Team!
We are always looking for fresh faces and eager people ready to give our customers the best banking experience. If you think you have what it takes and are interested in working with us, read on!
Listed below are the current job opportunities at our various bank locations.
Full Time Position, Bluffton Office
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Sales
- Tracks and maintains sales records, packets
- Assists in managing small business lending portfolio, correspondence
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in business, accounting or similar field with a preferred emphasis on administration or
- 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office expertise
- Crystal Report Writing skills a plus
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Full-Time Position, Pandora & Ottawa Office
Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service Background
- Good Communication Skills
- Sales Abilities
- Excellent Math Skills
- Basic Keyboarding/Computer Knowledge
Banking and/or Related Experience
Benefits to Full Time Employment Include:
- 401 K
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
If you are interested and meet the position requirements for one of these positions, send your resume today to:
The First National Bank of Pandora
P.O. Box 329
Pandora, OH 45877-0329
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.