About Pandora Bancshares, Inc.
On April 24, 1986, Pandora Bancshares incorporated in Ohio as the holding company for First National Bank. Pandora Bancshares Inc. (PDRB) acquired all the stock of the First National Bank of Pandora. Grover J. Geiger Jr. was the first President and the first shareholder of Pandora Bancshares, Inc.
Since 1918, The First National Bank of Pandora has been a community owned and operated institution with a strong commitment to the people it serves and sustained by a high-grade citizenship, supported by morals and religion.
Now almost 100 years later, the bank has grown, expanding into the surrounding areas of Bluffton and Findlay and Ohio. The bank still prides itself on its commitment to the community, and continues to maintain a special emphasis on serving small businesses and working with farmers.
Our success is all due to the faith and commitment of its customers, employees, board of directors, and officers. The bank has always focused on the main goal of providing financial solutions to the communities that it serves. This commitment will allow the bank many more successful years as an independently owned bank.
For information contact:
Todd A. Mason, President/CEO
Liz Gross, Executive Assistant