First Choice Rewards Checking
First Choice Rewards Checking give you all the conveniences you need in a checking account. Beginning with a high interest rate of up to 2.05% APY* on your balance each monthly qualification cycle and get unlimited checking too!
- 2.05% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.05 to 0.37% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* on entire balance if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No monthly service fees or minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited checking and debit card use
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free debit card with nationwide ATM network
- Free TeleBanc phone banking at 800.462.6694
- Free mobile banking
- Overdraft protection available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Get even more rewards! Earn a second high rate of interest and get automatic transfers to help you save with a free First Choice Rewards Savings Account.
To earn the First Choice rewards, just do a few simple things each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least one direct deposit, automatic payment (ACH), or bill pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
They're designed to make managing your account even easier, so if you aren't already doing them, you'll be glad you started! Even if you don't qualify, you'll still earn our base rate of interest and can get the rewards back the very next cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 07/15/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM surcharge fees imposed from other U.S. Financial Institutions incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. ATM transaction fees imposed from First National Bank for using a non-First National Bank ATM incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of the next monthly statement cycle. All ATM fee reimbursements limited up to $20 per monthly statement cycle (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.05%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range of 2.05% - 0.37% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per Social Security Number.