No one knows better than farmers: you always have to be prepared for a dry season. Make sure you've got savings by opening an account that's separate from your checking. It's easier to save and you can earn interest on your money too.
A Business Savings account is a great way to build up your "just in case" fund. Your money is always within reach via teller, online, and by telephone, or ATM. It's everything you need, all for a low monthly fee.
- Interest bearing account
- $2 monthly fee waived with average daily balance of $200
- Non-profit organizations exempt from monthly fee
- No monthly fee for customers under 24
- Earnings compounded quarterly
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Surcharge-free ATM access nationwide
- Free TeleBanc phone banking at 800.462.6694
- Free mobile banking
- Automatic deposit available to help you save
- $25 minimum deposit to open