Why work for First National Bank?
Listen to our team members talk about their journey with First National Bank and why they enjoy working here.
Adrienne Warren, Branch Manager and Consumer Lender at our Findlay East Office on Tiffin Avenue, talks about her journey with FNB and why she likes working here. Click here to view the video.
Michelle Brandt, Compliance, BSA, CRA, Security Officer, speaks about her experience at FNB and what's it's like working at a community bank. Click here to view the video.
Our team members have access to the following benefits as a way to make sure we take care of our employees the same way we take care of our customers.
- Comprehensive health care coverage, including medical, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Professional development and tuition assistance and reimbursement
- Work/life balance options
- Discounts on bank products and services
If you’re a person who….
- Enjoys building relationships with customers
- Likes giving back to your local community
- Believes in working as part of a team to accomplish a mission
…please take a look at the positions below.
The positions listed below are open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for a position, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. First National Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information or condition, disability, veteran/military status, or any other classification protected by law.
Customer Service Representative
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Customer service background
- Good communications skills
- Sales abilities
- Excellent math skills
- Microsoft Office
- Banking and/or related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Process, underwrite and close residential, commercial and consumer portfolio loans
- Fannie Mae Originating & Underwriting: Discover solutions to help meet mortgage needs
- Manage pipeline to ensure loans are approved and then cleared-to-close within the expected timeframes
- Two-year business degree or related field with two to four year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.