Our team members have access to the following benefits as a way to make sure we take care of our employees the same way we take care of our customers.
- Comprehensive health care coverage, including medical, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Professional development and tuition assistance
- Work/life balance options
- Discounts on bank products and services
If you’re a person who….
- Enjoys building relationships with customers
- Likes giving back to your local community
- Believes in working as part of a team to accomplish a mission
…please take a look at the positions below.
The positions listed below are open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for a position, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Lender - Putnam County
Skills & Abilities:
- Analyze applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation
- Develop prospects from current Ag and commercial, referral leads, and other sources
- Determine customer's financial needs
- Be aware of trends and products/services in the market place and potential ideas with management
- Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients
- Bachelor's degree and/or four years' experience in banking, lending or related field preferred. Has a proven track record of success in a sales/production role.
Skills & Abilities:
- Process, underwrite and close residential, commercial and consumer portfolio loans
- Fannie Mae Originating & Underwriting: Discover solutions to help meet mortgage needs
- Manage pipeline to ensure loans are approved and then cleared-to-close within the expected timeframes.
- Two-year business degree or related field with two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.