Our team members have access to the following benefits as a way to make sure we take care of our employees the same we take care of our customers.
- Comprehensive health care coverage, including medical, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Professional development and tuition assistance
- Work/life balance options
- Discounts on bank products and services
If you’re a person who….
- Enjoys building relationships with customers
- Likes giving back to your local community
- Believes in working as part of a team to accomplish a mission
…please take a look at the positions below.
The positions listed below are open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for a position, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mortgage Loan Originator
- Originate residential real estate loans, Fannie Mae and participate in related business development
- Review and close residential real estate transactions
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit and property evaluation
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree in business or similar field
- 2 year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.